"All causes of things are beginnings;
that we have scientiﬁc knowledge when we know the cause;
that to know a thing’s existence is to know the reason why it is."
- realize process mining to highlight automation potentials, estimate impact effects and timely reaction to risks;
- decouple behavioural patterns to understand customer decision journey.
Decision-making is at the core of every function in management and a part of any business process in enterprises.
- basis to play with “what if” scenarios to find new quick wins;
- identify the right KPI and its influences with causal forecasting;
- explain relationship between data features and model predictions.
Causality helps to abstract domain knowledge with causal modeling to draw conclusions on the effect of interventions and potential outcomes.